609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys like your toytec lifts?
And are you having any problems?
Looking to get my FJ lifted in a month.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
when i needed more clearance in a parking garage, i bought the 883 springs from them.

they're awesome, and toytec's customer service rules.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I still like my lift a lot. I got 884's up front with the toytec springs in the rear. I've had mine for a little over a year now. Im still very happy with my decision. I also don't feel like I overpaid for what I recieved. The lift functions very well offroad and makes the FJ look a lot better.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I did my Toytec lift a couple of weeks ago. I love it. Did the FJ3-FRCC lift with the 884 springs up front, Toytec springs in the rear. I used the EMU shocks for the rear and Toyota Bilstein TRD shocks for the front. The price was right and the truck now rides and looks like it should. Extremely happy w/it. Took me and a buddy about 2 1/2 hours to install it. I have some photos posted here in my photo album if you wanna see b4 and after pics. It gave me about 4" up front and about 2 1/2" in the rear. All I can say is go for it, you will not be disapointed.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Add one to the "pleased" list. I got my Toytec/Emu setup a few months ago and I can't tell you how much I enjoy the new stance, the improved handling, and Doug's customer service. All my questions got answered and the kit went on without an issue.

See my sig for reference to the specific setup, but I went with a hybrid OME/ToyTec kit. OME shocks all around, OME Medium Duty coils up front, ToyTec custom rear coils in the rear.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i noticed that when i have passengers in the car, the stock suspension levels out, duh! but... will the front be higher than the rear with the 883's or even just spacers? anyone got pics of a loaded FJC?

·
Registered
693 Posts
My buddy and I installed the Toytec FJ3-FRCC 3" lift in May and I love it! The ride is a tad bit stiffer than stock but there is less body lean and nose diving at stops. It is a quality lift and you would not be the least bit disappointed. See my sig for more detais. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great to read this, thanks everyone! I had picked out the ToyTec lift to accomodate my BentUp bumper and the winch, plus I needed a bit more clearance. Good to have confirmation that this is a good product.

·
Registered
129 Posts
alltogether how much did that lift combo cost? I'm not sure if i want to go will a full OME lift or a TOYTEC hybrid.

·
Registered
652 Posts
alltogether how much did that lift combo cost? I'm not sure if i want to go will a full OME lift or a TOYTEC hybrid.
My combo, which is essentially an OME kit with the rear coils swapped out for ToyTec's custom coils cost just over $700 dollars. The price difference is really negligible but the performance is outstanding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts