Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I recently been speaking with my fiance about a new car for her and she came to the conclusion that she wants a sedan. So I figured that with the four cars that we have now we will need a suv to fill in that void.

I am an avid track individual that I take my 05 Subaru WRX (highly modified incl. racing suspension) and my 07 MINI Cooper S (which is a kickass car) to autocross events and race the circuit route and did all of the ecu tunning and installs myself.

I thought about getting rid of my MINI (which if I had a choice to just add another car to the mix I would) :( and purchase a suv, really looking into a 4x4 FJ. I just know that if I chose to go the route of the FJ that it would just end up being another project for me, but still a d/d. I hope to see you guys around and I just wanted to introduce myself. Have a good one.

Here is a link to my two babies if you are curious: rex-a-saurus - Jared's Custom Garage on CarDomain - Houston, Texas car pictures and photos at CarDomain.com

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Hey everyone,

I recently been speaking with my fiance about a new car for her and she came to the conclusion that she wants a sedan. So I figured that with the four cars that we have now we will need a suv to fill in that void.

I am an avid track individual that I take my 05 Subaru WRX (highly modified incl. racing suspension) and my 07 MINI Cooper S (which is a kickass car) to autocross events and race the circuit route and did all of the ecu tunning and installs myself.

I thought about getting rid of my MINI (which if I had a choice to just add another car to the mix I would) :( and purchase a suv, really looking into a 4x4 FJ. I just know that if I chose to go the route of the FJ that it would just end up being another project for me, but still a d/d. I hope to see you guys around and I just wanted to introduce myself. Have a good one.

Here is a link to my two babies if you are curious: rex-a-saurus - Jared's Custom Garage on CarDomain - Houston, Texas car pictures and photos at CarDomain.com
You will want to mod the crap out of the FJ. BEWARE $$$ :rofl:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I like the other rides, the murdered out Mini is pretty sweet!

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
The name Kush, modded out rides, I thought you sounded like a Houston guy!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^lol. Thanks for the compliments you guys. I def. see that if I chose to get this car it will be another addiction that I will have to deal with.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome.
Trust me, I'm also switching from track (autox and road courses with my 350Z) and the modding bug doesn't go away. Interestingly enough, I think modding the FJ will be more fun and just a little bit cheaper.

I love the utility of the FJ and I can have fun on a trail or trek it up to the mountains to go boarding. You won't regret getting an FJ. :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome.
Trust me, I'm also switching from track (autox and road courses with my 350Z) and the modding bug doesn't go away. Interestingly enough, I think modding the FJ will be more fun and just a little bit cheaper.

I love the utility of the FJ and I can have fun on a trail or trek it up to the mountains to go boarding. You won't regret getting an FJ. :cheers:
Cheers to that! I have only been researching the FJ for a few days now and it seems that each day that passes I cant pull myself away from this site and others about this vehicle. Seems like a pretty stout suv, and a sweet one at that.

I can hear my fiance now, "wow, looks like you found something else to dump your money into, grreeaaat". LOL. Cars are addicting to me, (very expensive hobby lol) they take you to extremes that you could never reach yourself; physics at its finest. That much better when it is you, that puts in the wrench time. You appreciate your vehicle more.

·
Registered
634 Posts
^^lol. Thanks for the compliments you guys. I def. see that if I chose to get this car it will be another addiction that I will have to deal with.
There are worse addictions. Welcome to this one! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts