Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to AZ and hoping to get into the quad scene, I need a truck that can pull my quad off-road, and I have always loved the FJ.

I am looking for low-milegage (<20k) manual or auto, 4-wheel drive versions. Preferably optioned out (at least package 1 or 2) Prefer voodoo, sandstorm, or black. Modifications are alright, but I don't want anything too terribly extensive. Lift/wheels and audio would be great.

I live in ND but am moving to AZ at the end of May, so it would always be possible to arrange a trade in any of the states on/near the way. Nevada, Idaho, Utah, etc.

Heres the info on my car;

For those of you that don't know the basics about these vehicles here's a quick over;

2.3 liter tubo DISI motor that makes around 270 stock
Factory DVD natigation
Leather
Rain Sensing Wipers
Satellite Radio (2 year paid subscription)
Automatic Climate Control
Power locks/windows
6 disc mp3 CD changer
18" alloys w/ bridgestone potenza's

I have added:
CP-E 3" downpipe $650
CP-E ColdAir intake $300
Corsport Motor Mount $100

Speeds with similiar mods have dyno'd at well over 300whp and 300tq, this thing really is wicked fast. No doubt in my mind that it is as quick as a stock evo or sti, and there is plenty of potential. This car has been awarded a top pick by a LOT of reviewers out there. Car has been well maintained, oil changed religiously every 3k miles with Amsoil High Performance synthetic. 16k miles on my baby.

Book value on this car is $23,650 without the radio which was a $400 option, not to mention the mods which cost me an easy K.

http://www.nadaguides.com/used...da=-1

The BEST way to reach me if you are serious is 701-866-3143, otherwise, e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Those are really nice rides...plenty of engine and Mazda always knows how to make a car thats communicative and fun to drive. Good luck on the trade!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Those are really nice rides...plenty of engine and Mazda always knows how to make a car thats communicative and fun to drive. Good luck on the trade!
My Mom just bought a Mazda 5 and wife wants a CX-9. They seem like really cool cars.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the posts guys. I've had a couple guys hit me up for trades, hopefully something can be worked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts