Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exactly what the title says, im located in Orange County, Ca and looking to trade my used Man-a-fre wide sliders for stock sliders or make me an offer.

SOLD! thanks guys.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd trade my stock sliders for the MAFs but shipping will be involved. If you can't find any other takers let me know. Out of curiosity, why do you want to unload the MAFs?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Exactly what the title says, im located in Orange County, Ca and looking to trade my used Man-a-fre wide sliders for stock sliders or make me an offer.
I would be interested in a trade. Are your MAF's in good shape? My stockers haven't met a rock larger than a gravel road pebble.
BendFJ

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going to hold off at the moment on shipping but if there are no takers i will let you guys know. I decided to get rid of them because im more of a desert guy and just dont need that much protection and would like to shed a little weight too. The sliders dont have any dents and maybe one or two scratches but the powder coat is starting to peel off in a few places.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Be patient, Socal crowd will get off work soon and I'm sure you'll have some takers.

·
Registered
911 Posts
are they the stock width or the wide ones??, im in San Diego, if we can meet half way or something, im interested.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Im going to hold off at the moment on shipping but if there are no takers i will let you guys know. I decided to get rid of them because im more of a desert guy and just dont need that much protection and would like to shed a little weight too. The sliders dont have any dents and maybe one or two scratches but the powder coat is starting to peel off in a few places.
I wouldn't be suprised if the stock rock rails are might actually be heavier!!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if the stock rock rails are might actually be heavier!!
The MAFs are beasts. Maybe even the heaviest. Strong, but heavy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
There are stock sliders? I have my sidestep thing. You wanna trade? :)

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
The ARB sliders are a lot like the OEM sliders. I'll swap you my used ARB's for your used MAF's.

(note: The ARB's have some trail damage)

Let me know. I'll drive to your place and we'll make the swap there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the interested but i have a possible trade at the moment but if it falls through ill let you guys know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts