Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd trade my stock sliders for the MAFs but shipping will be involved. If you can't find any other takers let me know. Out of curiosity, why do you want to unload the MAFs?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im going to hold off at the moment on shipping but if there are no takers i will let you guys know. I decided to get rid of them because im more of a desert guy and just dont need that much protection and would like to shed a little weight too. The sliders dont have any dents and maybe one or two scratches but the powder coat is starting to peel off in a few places.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Be patient, Socal crowd will get off work soon and I'm sure you'll have some takers.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Im going to hold off at the moment on shipping but if there are no takers i will let you guys know. I decided to get rid of them because im more of a desert guy and just dont need that much protection and would like to shed a little weight too. The sliders dont have any dents and maybe one or two scratches but the powder coat is starting to peel off in a few places.
I wouldn't be suprised if the stock rock rails are might actually be heavier!!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I wouldn't be suprised if the stock rock rails are might actually be heavier!!
The MAFs are beasts. Maybe even the heaviest. Strong, but heavy.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
The ARB sliders are a lot like the OEM sliders. I'll swap you my used ARB's for your used MAF's.

(note: The ARB's have some trail damage)

Let me know. I'll drive to your place and we'll make the swap there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.