·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm down. Been loking for one. Pm sent

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beware of the user Goneboarding25. I "traded" him my OEM sub box and new Premier shallow sub for the panels that cover the holes when the sub is removed. I shipped him the sub in the sub box with the mounting hardware. Cost me 58 bucks, He was supposed to cross ship the panels. He told me several times he was going to send me the tracking number but he never did. Always had some lame excuse. He has not responded to my last two emails. His name is Sean Curry. I have a friend in security for the Army that is getting me info on his command so that I can report him for his fraudulent behavior.

Just wanted to let everyone know that he is not one to "trade" with.
Im still looking for the panels to fill in my holes from the sub. If anyone has them and wants to sell them let me know.

Thanks.

Another user pointed me to this previous link regarding this user.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...s/120438-goneboarding25-worst-buyer-ever.html

I can tell you that this guy is a fraud and I am going to see that he is reported to his command.

·
Registered
354 Posts
His profile shows he was on the website earlier today.........I hope he makes this right for you!

Last Activity: 01-29-2011 08:42 AM

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he is not going to make it right. he is a crook. I can tell from the other guys post. He has been dealing with me the same way. He has had 20 days to respond or get me a tracking number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts