Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Trail Teams with the upgraded TRD exhaust and want a quieter set-up. I am guessing a lot of people on this forum have upgraded to the TRD and have the base model exhaust sitting around. I would be interesting in buying one or possibly trading. I am in Phoenix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you trade or resolve this? I have a 2014 base model exhaust system (maybe 100 miles on it) - switched it all out to a Borla system. Would like to sell the original exhaust but not even sure what is a fair price. Located in Tucson. Appreciate any advice...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey GraceAlone
I like your sig.

Where did you find the Borla in Tucson?
Is there a good shop other than the dealer?

DGFIT did you trade the 2013 Trail Teams with the upgraded TRD exhaust?

Did you trade or resolve this? I have a 2014 base model exhaust system (maybe 100 miles on it) - switched it all out to a Borla system. Would like to sell the original exhaust but not even sure what is a fair price. Located in Tucson. Appreciate any advice...

·
Registered
6 Posts
RCfjcruzer - sorry for the delay in my response. Battling a severe cold. Bought the Borla exhaust system direct from Borla Industries in TN. had them installed by Exhaust Works here in Tucson. He did a good job and was reasonable. He removed the OEM exhaust system and I still have it in the box the Borla system arrived in. My OEM system also includes a chrome tailpipe extension. I fixed a price at $350, with local pickup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts