Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded in the FJ so I took everything off that I could (wish I had time to get a couple more things out). Everything is 9 months old and in good condition with no problems. Some stuff just needs a little cleaning, it is just dirty. It is all on ebay so you can either bid on it, or make me an offer here. Local pickup would be the best for the larger items. Check out the pics below for everything.

Ok I am putting prices next to everything that people have asked for. This is all on ebay also. I am located in MA at 01985.

Split Second PSC1 Programmable Sensor Calibrator, this is the same as the URD one to calibrate your MAF sensor, brand new never used. $200 shipped Priority
Subwoofer $300 shipped ground
Brush Guard with Lights- SOLD
Front Skid Plate
5 piece mat kit- SOLD
Tow hitch
Rock Sliders- SOLD
Spare Tire Cover
Mud Flaps
Rain Sensor
Front Window Tint
A-Trac switch- SOLD
T-Shirt- $15 shipped priority
Air Temperature Gauge
Might have an aftermarket intake too but not sure if it is sold yet or not.

eBay

·
Registered
538 Posts
Odd.

Did you have Black Cherry in the Interior up front?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Black Cherry interior.....But what's the 057 number in the seat belt indicator spot????
I saw that too but was wondering if it was some mod or option I didn't know about....

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
The the black diamond, then with the picture of a dash out of a black cherry?

That thing sounds stripped to nothing. Wonder if the dealership knew this going into the trade.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T-Shirt is Medium. $15 shipped USPS priority.

I never took a pic of my interior with the temp gauge installed, so that is the pic off the forum of the member that first posted that idea. That 057 is the outside temp. I guess I should have taken one, I didnt know I was going to stir up this much controversy. I actually put my gauge in the hole below that where the alarm indicator is. People thought it was factory. Check out this link for the install. If you click my ebay link there are a couple more details on everything I am selling.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/interior-exterior-visual-tech/40374-cyberdyne-outside-air-temp-install.html

Rock rails are $275 plus $125 UPS ground shipping.

The dealer didn't care about all the stuff missing. I still wanted to get the tow hitch, roof rack, and 6 disc player but I couldn't remove that stuff. When they are only gonna give me a low amount of money for my FJ I gotta make up the difference for what I owed somehow.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And like I said all this stuff is on ebay starting at .99 with no reserve.

Mats are $75 plus actual shipping.

A-Trac is $50 shipped USPS priority.

The MTs are for sale. Dont know how much they are my brothers. 35s.

my paypal is [email protected] so if I get any money it is yours.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts