Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of you out there that took the time to post everything you did about the FJ's. You all helped me go for it & I love my new FJ, it Rocks.

I am a Realtor in the Hill Country outside of SA, and people are excited to get into the FJ to go look at property!! Not only that, I can take them anywhere they want to go now.

I bought a Silver FJ with everything but the rock sliders.

And the plans are already in the works: bumper, wench, lights, rock sliders, supension upgrade. Any suggestions??

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Thanks to all of you out there that took the time to post everything you did about the FJ's. You all helped me go for it & I love my new FJ, it Rocks.

I bought a Silver FJ with everything but the rock sliders.

And the plans are already in the works: bumper, wench, lights, rock sliders, supension upgrade. Any suggestions??

Thanks again!!
Uhhh... you may want to free up some disc space.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome Hill Country! Enjoy the rig!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Welcome aboard, now the fun begins, time for the mods, which will probably never end. Always new stuff coming out. Have fun!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had a Ford 4*4 as well, car before last. One of the reasons I ditched it was that every time I went off road, the dang tires would go out of balance and the truck would ride horrible on the road. "Built Tough" my arss.

I wanted a real off road vehicle, that's why I chose the FJ. Hope you enjoy it.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,836 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on your FJ! You picked a great color. Beware, this forum will make you want to spend lots of money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts