Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the typical "we need trucks like yours and can make a deal" blah blah blah crap from the dealer the other day. So the wife and I stopped to see what they would do on an Fj. Well they gave me a ton of money for the Taco and dropped a bunch off the FJ.

2011 Silver Fresco TRD, not sure if it came with or they added the rear locker but I like having that option. There was no way I was going with stock tires after just spending a $1000 on aftermarket tire upgrades on the Taco 4 months ago. Sop having BFG AT's was a must. Having all the 4x4 bells and whistles in the Taco was actually a hinderance at times because I had to turn stuff off at times to play. So now with regular TRAC and just a rear locker it's nice. I am not a rock crawler or heavy trail rider but I do go fishing a bunch and am in the mountains of NC weekly so I am on mud/gravels trails a bunch which are covered in snow and mud in the winter.

Wanted to say Hi, I was a forum member over at Tacoma World and will be a member here now doing a few mods. Now I need to figure out which ones I need to do first!

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Welcome to the board. No end to the reading at times but at least you won;t have as much to learn coming from the Taco

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Welcome from the sunny southwest - I have a Taco for my work truck I know your really going to enjoy your new FJ.

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave:Welcome

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome, great choice of colour!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new one and good catch on the tires. Mine has the Dunlops and I cannot wait to replace them. I think you will notice the FJ alittle more stable off road. I found the Taco rear end to be alittle whippy off road. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the FJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts