Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD! Wts Trail Gear Rock Sliders purchased in recent Group Buy. Received Monday. Boxes unopened.
$215.00 plus shipping from 74134 (Tulsa, Ok) or regional delivery. If memory serves, I'm losing $80 in paid shipping charges, to give an idea of total. Going a different direction with sliders is reasoning. If further explanation is required, PM.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Re: Trail Gear Rock Sliders

I'm interested. I live in Coppell, TX (near Dallas). Zip is 75019. Not sure if shipping, or meeting up somewhere on the road, would work best. Your thoughts? Maybe meet up in McAlester?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With gas as high as it is, it may be cheaper to ship, but would meet in McAlester or OKC. I will check shipping cost to zip code in a few hours. Let you know what estimated would be.

·
Registered
108 Posts

I hear you on the gas expense. I'm meeting a guy tomorrow morning that is buying my motorcycle trailer. I'm in Dallas; he's in Houston. We're meeting halfway to do the deal, but then shipping the trailer is not an option.

Let me know how you want to do it.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't mind meeting, at all. Is OKC better for you, logistically? Looked like your closer to 35. McAlester would work for me, just the same, but OKC is about same time for me, and you could avoid OK Hwy 75 and the gauntlet of speed traps. I've given them plenty of money through the years.

·
Registered
886 Posts

If your deal falls through, lemme know the shipping charges to 11730, if resonable I would be interested.

·
Registered
108 Posts

OKC works for me. When and where? I'll shoot you a PM with my contact info. I could do it sometime next week.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your deal falls through, lemme know the shipping charges to 11730, if resonable I would be interested.
Will do. Awaiting a "sold" notification from the other poster.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts

If it falls through ill take them i live in 74133!! Tulsa ok. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it falls through ill take them i live in 74133!! Tulsa ok. :rocker:
No doubt. I'm actually 74008, but have probably been passing you in traffic. I'll keep the thread posted with updates on how the deal plays out. Awaiting message from him to mark as sold. Driving two miles would be awesome, but deal's been struck.

I'm in the silver FJ that's awaiting still several more boxes of goodies. At this point only standing 3" taller in crowd, but should be discernible in next couple weeks. Have been chatting with another local about gathering for a trip through the bush. Are you interested?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts