Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed my TG sliders yesterday. They've been in the garage since they were delivered last week and my wife actually told me it was time to put them on and she wanted to help. So, after a half hour laying on the ground they are installed. Switching the front and rear brake line clips took care of any issues with them interfering with the sliders. I wrapped the brake lines with wire loom just to give them a little extra protection in case they rubbed on the slider gussett or spring bracket.

When they were all done my wife announced that she liked them.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
women love the sliders, my gf requested that i get sliders (keep in mind shes 5'3") so she can get into my fj haha

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Looks good, nice install.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Love mine! Nice job.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Lookin good.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looking good. The truck is clean! I can see the reflections of your house, your other truck, and a SUV!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Good stuff. In retrospect i wish i would have gotten rails that have a step. Short girlfriends (5'2" and under) have to literally jump into the FJ.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Look all black and shinny now but when you take it offroad once it'll be all dull and have a grayish color. That is the only thing I don't like about mine. Maybe time for rattle can? :thinkerg:

·
Registered
219 Posts
women love the sliders, my gf requested that i get sliders (keep in mind shes 5'3") so she can get into my fj haha
My wife really appreciates them since I put on 3" toytec and 33's. She's 5'0"

·
Registered
192 Posts
lookin good. I just installed mine last week and put them to good use today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts