Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
A junior in HS.....why didn't girls look like that when I was in HS? Great cause for a ride! I don't think I can make the ride but I will make a donation later this week. Good luck to Amber! :)

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
to young for you
Lee may be good to go
This may be what he need's to get out on the trail
real funny, :lol:
Maybe a good looking girl will get him out on the trail.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Frank, Randy, Brad, Hossran, how come ya'll haven't posted up. I know ya'll aren't going to make me the lone Fj cruiser among a plethora of Jeeps.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in - there's an AWOL ride at Paradise on Saturday, but I've never been to Big Easley. I'm looking forward to riding on Sunday. If Amber's not stuck up does that mean she'll take a photo sitting on an FJC instead of a Jeep Rubicon?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
:lol: is the $20 going towards the ride and her?
Frank have you joined LA4x4 yet? Big Easely should be a fun spot to try the Swampers out for the first time. I am going to try and go wakeboarding saturday so paradise is out for me.

I'm in - there's an AWOL ride at Paradise on Saturday, but I've never been to Big Easley. I'm looking forward to riding on Sunday. If Amber's not stuck up does that mean she'll take a photo sitting on an FJC instead of a Jeep Rubicon?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Okay Kim, it is time you took me up on my offer of coming out on the trail. How about Brad, you are finishing finals aren't you. What better way to let loose than taking out the FJ.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not a member of LA4X4 yet - still confused over whether joining BSLCA counts towards LA4X4. We ought to join Bayou State Land Cruisers because that gets us into TLCA events such as the GSMTR at Tellico. To participate in TLCA events you need to be a member of a TLCA chapter. Our TLCA chapter is BSLCA which is also a part of LA4X4. Sort of confusing. Is a member of BSLCA therefore also a member of LA4x4??? One more MT on and I'm ready to ride out tomorrow a.m.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Not a member of LA4X4 yet - still confused over whether joining BSLCA counts towards LA4X4. We ought to join Bayou State Land Cruisers because that gets us into TLCA events such as the GSMTR at Tellico. To participate in TLCA events you need to be a member of a TLCA chapter. Our TLCA chapter is BSLCA which is also a part of LA4X4. Sort of confusing. Is a member of BSLCA therefore also a member of LA4x4??? One more MT on and I'm ready to ride out tomorrow a.m.
Haha, yeah i still need to go home and put on my LTB's, it's getting late.

Hmm okay well maybe i will hold off. That is a good question. Maybe threre will be somebody out there tomorrow on BSLCA that can answer. Or maybe someone that is a member of LA4x4 can tell us if membership in BSLCA will give us membership in LA4x4.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Haha, yeah i still need to go home and put on my LTB's, it's getting late.QUOTE]

Done - electric impact wrench is da bomb! Can't beat $40 at Harbor Freight. Kinda loud at 11:00 p.m. though. Sounds like a pit crew of one! Brad? Brad? Oh, yeah he's on his way to Indy, plenty impact wrenches there.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I may consider getting one of those for making the swap faster. A floor jack would also save some time. I bought a 4way for turning the gorilla lugs.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Are you going to be going to Sicily Island for memorial day weekend with Jason? I plan on camping with the puppy and bringing me a nice juicy steak to cook along with Jason's burgers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm a maybe on Sicily Island - last weekend before kids finish school is tough for me or me and them to get away. Floor jack is cool too - 5-6 pumps under the skid plate, same under the rear diff and you are swapping wheels in no time. The impact wrench just spins the 6 lug nuts off into your hand, even with wheel locks.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
I'm a maybe on Sicily Island - last weekend before kids finish school is tough for me or me and them to get away. Floor jack is cool too - 5-6 pumps under the skid plate, same under the rear diff and you are swapping wheels in no time. The impact wrench just spins the 6 lug nuts off into your hand, even with wheel locks.
Thanks, just rub that salt in the wound Frank,:lol: Me out there suffering with my little bottle jack and 4-way. The wheels are done. I still need a shower and shave (it's been 2 days for shower and 4 days for no shave). And it is 251am and i need to be up at 6 to eat and make my way over to the convoy for 645. Man i am going to be tired tomorrow.

I was thinking about this earlier for camping with my Golden retriever and him sleeping in my tent. I was worried about him puncturing the floor when he is inside. Then, i remembered the rubber floormat in the rear of the FJ would be a PERFECT spot at the door of the tent for him to come in and then sleep on. It would even partly insulate him from the ground. A sort of thermarest for puppies. See ya tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.