Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All! First post, I don't actually own a FJ Yet. I plan on going to get one around August when so I can get a little bit bigger downpayment saved up. I was wondering if any marylanders know any good spots to take the FJ off road? I go mountain biking alot but I have yet to see any decent truck trails... Any Suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply! Thats exactly what I was looking for. If I get caught I will just leave... Is Coca Cola like hardcore off roading or is it more like a few mud pits and some hills? I think thats what I'm looking for before I make the trip to rausch creek. Just so I can get used to the FJ. I can't wait to get the FJ I think i have read pretty much every thread on this forum before I finally registered.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
its a bit of everything. I am sure the rest of the forum is going to come crashing down on me for recommending this place but in my defense it is really popular. A couple years ago it was the go to place on the weekends. PM if you ever get the FJ and decide to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help! I will for sure. As soon as I get the FJ i am going to head out to give it a go. So ill see you in a few months! haha

·
Registered
391 Posts
Green Ridge State Forest in eastern MD had a nice ORV trail that was just recently closed, but there are still many fun and scenic forest service roads to travel and camp. There is even a 12mi mountain bike loop! The FJ Bruisers have events out there every so often. Check us out at FJ BRUISERS FORUM - Index

·
Registered
260 Posts
closest legit place is Rausch Creek. If you are like me, Coca Cola drive off route 100 near arundel mills is still the best place to offroad. More fun than Rausch however you do run into a chance of being told to leave.
I anybody knows if Coca-Cola Dr is still active as unofficial off road site?

·
Registered
19 Posts
went to cc drive about 3 weeks ago the 2nd day of owning my truck .didn't go very far i was by my self and was worried about getting stuck as i don't know what it is capable of

·
Registered
260 Posts
went to cc drive about 3 weeks ago the 2nd day of owning my truck .didn't go very far i was by my self and was worried about getting stuck as i don't know what it is capable of
pm me if u wanna wheel:)
Can any body citate us if we will get caught?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts