Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a weak 4X2 but I'm interested in taking on it's first trail run. I would be very interested in meeting up sometime on the weekends if we can form a group together. I'm located in Torrance, CA.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a weak 4X2 but I'm interested in taking on it's first trail run. I would be very interested in meeting up sometime on the weekends if we can form a group together. I'm located in Torrance, CA.
I'm in, let me know when you want to go out. All we need is one more 4x4 and you are good to go in case you get stuck.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I'm down. come up to Hungry Valley This weekend. A few of us will be there on Sunday doing Miller Jeep.
I suggest the 4X2 skip the Miller Jeep trail....:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
4x2 are defientely not weak, I should know my runner is 4x2 and has done taken pretty good care of me. With that said I wouldn't do Miller, with my runner, maybe if I had a locker on her.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I wish I could go, but I'm still broke from the gas used last weekend :(
I feel yas, but I will still go if I can. I just need to tell my self to save more money for the Summit. Gas will kill my Bank Account.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I wouldn't recommend Miller to break in the 2wd FJ on. Even an experienced driver with a well modded 4WD FJ, they should still respect Miller or they'll be in for a looonnngg and expensive day.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I wouldn't recommend Miller to break in the 2wd FJ on. Even an experienced driver with a well modded 4WD FJ, they should still respect Miller or they'll be in for a looonnngg and expensive day.

^
^
^
^ Good point, hell even with my sliders and 4x4 I respect Miller. Also can we stop calling it Miller Heep tral, I hate that name. Just plain miller trail

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the confidence everyone...I should be okay since I got BFG Muddies, OEM off road lights on the roof for night time and a 2" lift up front so let's shoot for May 31st Saturday. Hopefully, we can get at least 5 FJ's to roll. I have no idea where to go so whose willing to lead this pack?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the confidence...let's shoot for Saturday, May 31st. We just need someone to lead this pack and a few more members to join us. We also need at least 1 4x4 in case anyone gets stuck.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the confidence everyone...I should be okay since I got BFG Muddies, OEM off road lights on the roof for night time and a 2" lift up front so let's shoot for May 31st Saturday. Hopefully, we can get at least 5 FJ's to roll. I have no idea where to go so whose willing to lead this pack?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
So you're going this Sunday the 25th? Uh I might just have to make that trip. I'm going out to Lucerne on Saturday for a desert race, playing with the GPS, any and all are welcome!!
There is a thread in the Socal for Miller Trail on Sunday the 25th. check it out. Join us. Any and all are welcome. meeting at 8am at Ralphs in Castaic off the 5 (Lake Hughes Road).

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
You are right on that note Tony.I've seen Jeeper's flip on the Miller trail.Gotta have alot of respect for that trail and take it easy.Dont have much molla to be spending on broken $hit.Miller here we come

1 - 20 of 20 Posts