Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For starters this is in the early planning stage but things are moving in a positive direction.

I have been in contact with the FJ Trail Team and they have an open date of June 13th - 15th on their calendar. The plan is to have a get togather, trail run, & dinner at Boulder Creek, Boulder Creek Full Size 4x4 Site, that weekend. I have a call into the park to work something out with them and I am still working on details with the team.

At this point I have a friend that is willing to cook award winning BBQ Saturday night and the Trail Team is talking about running the trails, doing some recovery demonstrations, and giving offroad tips and tricks. They will also hand out some schwag!

I would estimate the cost to be $50-$100 per vehicle for the weekend, as I stated earlier we are still working on plans. What I need is for you to provide feedback on how many vehicles will attend. We want to keep the number small so please let me know asap if you want to attend. If anyone is interested in helping with the plans please PM me. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt even realize that was Fathers Day weekend, how astute of you!

·
Registered
660 Posts
I think I could arrange to be there as well. I'll know for sure when the date is closer or its time to pay :)

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Turns out Fathers day may be an issue, I will know for sure pretty soon. If you want to come, keep up the responses and I will do what I can to make this happen.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I would really like to make one event with the trail team. Let us know what you come up with.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Things are moving in a positive direction, I would like to keep this event to under 20 vehicles so that everyone can benefit from the demonstrations. As it stands now, attendees will be able to arrive at the park Friday night to set up camp and enjoy the night. More solid info will be available in the next few day and I will post up fees and expectations as soon as they are set. For now the event is going to be held June 13th-15th and the FJ Trail Team is on board.

·
Registered
160 Posts
We could make it, as long as we don't kill the FJ in Hot Springs the week before.

·
fka fatbrat40
2,488 Posts
I would be interested in attending, show up late Friday nite 10:30-11 pm
keep up posted on the fees

·
Registered
449 Posts
<---in

1 - 20 of 26 Posts