Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! What a great couple of days I had wheelin'.
TRAIL TEAM 101 FJ CRUISERS AND DRIVERS
HEADING OUT FOR THE RAILS
NO ORV STICKER FOR THE TRAIL TEAM?
LOOKING GOOD WOODY
CRUISIN' THE WOODS '07
WE THREE CRUISING
KEITH, BRAD AND BOB'S CRUISER'S
MY FJ FOLLOWED METAL TECH
FJ BALANCING ACT-4 SECS
FJ FLEXING
Somehow we managed to miss all the check points, but had one hell of a good time.:blueblob:
Thanks Cascade Cruisers and Toyota Trail Team.

·
Registered
540 Posts
:grinbiginvert: Great pics, thanks for sharing! Glad to see you come out and play, hope to see you next years event!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found this behind my FJ after being attacked by a stump.

I'm looking forward to putting real skid plates on!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice pics.

I like the stump damage to the '08:cowsmile:

Nice meeting you and looking forward to the next run.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Wow, that's some damage to the skid! I guess it really is worth it to invest in some Bud Built :)

Sorry I couldn't hang around long enough to go wheeling with you guys, but I had a prior commitment I couldn't get out of (part of which include a certain county trooper in Astoria that had it out for me).

I'll make sure to prioritize my schedule next time properly :roller:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Is that the first sandstorm on the trails? The rubber plug for the skids is the first thing to fall off, mine was gone 2 weeks after i bought the truck.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ran TT 101 on Friday with no problems. I think the Trail Zombies dug that stump up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how exactly the only check points that we ever made it through were the first in camp. Oh, and there were definately trail zombies on Saturday, cause I sure feel like that stump that I got my diff caught up on was in a slightly different place on Friday. Have any action shots of any of our rigs by chance Bob?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Brad, not any real action pics. I was to busy driving and being tail gunner which puts me behind the action. Why not set up a run sometime and go just for some action pics, maybe some movies. All that of course stuck in between some wheelin.

It would be cool to get a bunch FJ's together to go out for some pics. I know it's SOP to take pics of a run, but to go out and make sure everyone goes home with some cool pics would be fun.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Lee44 @Firemedic831 here’s my 2007 thread. If you guys are interested in going maybe we can do it together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts