Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
READ:READ:READ. PAYMENT INFORMATION BELOW: READ:READ:READ. Long story short: My buddy stationed in Iwakuni Japan found these for me in a auto specialty shop. I told him to buy as many as he could. I essentially now have a box full. Thanks Marine! The cost is $70 each..add flat rate shipping ($5.20) for a total of $75.20, that is one price unless you buy more than four...anything more and it is a tight fit. I'll send it to Canada, but it'll cost a little more (see below). If you have questions, just PM me. I'll try to answer questions, but I respond better to PMs, so it's probably the best way. BTW, I am making a $4 profit from each one sold, so don't think I'm trying to gouge anyone. Just passing along a good thing. Just send me a PM with payment information and I'll pack it up and ship it out within a couple days of notice. I am also meeting with my other forum the FJBruisers for a tech meet in York PA if you want to stop by and pick up badges personally March 20. Screw posts and plate included of course.

Payment:
Cash, paypal
Paypal: [email protected] (send it as a gift if you can...)
$70 plus shipping

Shipping information: (USPS Flat rate)
Your full name
Your forum name
address
Phone (in case I need to call for clarification)

Shipping:
The Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box has a retail shipping price of $5.20 — one price, regardless of weight, up to 70 lbs. for U.S. addresses. The international price, for up to 4 lbs., is just $11.95 to Canada or Mexico and $13.95 to all other countries, with savings of 5 percent for customers who ship online. Online prices also are lower for shipping to U.S. addresses.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Re: Trail Team Badges

That's a heck of a deal. About the cheapest I've ever seen was $100. Ummm, it was the one I bought.

·
Registered
290 Posts

I just paid $150 for one of these! Damn!! :/ Bump on the great deal!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Dude...I hear you! I've been searching and I finally found em. I figure why not pass along my good fortune. :rocker:
I compared these to one that was purchased a couple years ago and they are identical. But, I suppose they both could be fake...I don't know...I'm happy I got mine though. I seriously doubt these are fake though...they're from Japan...lol

·
Registered
500 Posts

PM'ed you shotty two of them! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
40 Posts

PM'd and payment sent

Great deal. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts

Your timing sucks! I just bought my 4th one for ~$90 yesterday. :flame: :rofl: And here you are with a box of them. :lol: :boohoo:

·
Registered
350 Posts

PM sent.
:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts

PM sent..... I'll take 1 please

·
Registered
607 Posts

I'll take one please!!! Please send paypal addy!

EDIT: I'm an idiot. LOL just saw your paypal addy in the first post. Sending right now! thanks!

PAYPAL SENT!!

Thanks a lot for sharing!!

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts

PM sent...

·
Registered
456 Posts

I am going to see if I can scrape up the money to get one of these.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts

PM'd and PayPal sent...
Thanks!! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts