Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently debadged the back of my tt all except for the FJ, i was going to take that off too and make it completely clean until an audi tt pulled in front of me one day,
it gave me a nice idea to take the badges from the audi tt and put them on the back of my trail team next to the FJ, :p
i think it's clever at least :p

don't know if anyone has an audi, but all i can seem to find are ones with red on the sides :(
so i'm gonna have to tape and paint if i do it
like the idea?

·
Registered
804 Posts
meh, why would you do that? But sounds like a unique idea :)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I say, go for it. It's unique. I like it!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
hah its more of a why not thing, if it looks dumb they come off as fast as they go on it's not like its a permanent thing

ricerific-
plus i heard they add around 10 more horsepower ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
I say go for it. Make your FJ your own. I took the badge from a volvo S40 (I got off of ebay) and put the 40 next to the FJ badge on the rear door. I love the look, it's different. I used double sided 3M tap intended for automotive molding. It is on there rock solid.

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
hey Logan...
there are a couple of places on the web where you can actually just order letters and numbers in certain styles....singles....

i did something simliar with my rx8 when i removed the "rx8" badge and put the JDM equivalent.....SE3P...

i'll post it up, if i can remember the name of the site...you might be able to find it using google..

:)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I say go for it too. I like to see things that personalize the FJ. I didn't de-badge but I added the little TRD puffy sticker and I took the 4.0 L from a wrangler, dropped the L and stuck it on. I like it and that is all that really matters to me. Do what you like!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Go for it!!:bigthumb: Take some pics of them on there.

So do you still want that TT badge???

·
Registered
476 Posts
Go for it. It's your rig, do what makes you happy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts