Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you have been following the previous thread that was mainly set up to check interest in planning a weekend trail run that happens to involve the Toyota FJ Trail Team. Many of you have said you were ready to pull the trigger so here are the details.

The event will be held at Boulder Creek just outside of Marble Falls the weekend of June 13th - 15th, fathers day weekend. The park has agreed to open Friday and all admissions will be prepaid. You will be required to sign a waiver with the park. The Toyota FJ Trail Team will be arriving Friday and hanging out with us for the weekend. They will have FJ's, Tacoma's and a Tundra for show. The team plans on running the trails withus, giving out tips and pointers as well as possibly doing some recovery demonstraions.....probably giving out some schwag as well.

Your total cost for the weekend is $60 which will include park admission, all your trail runs, camping, and dinner Saturday night. We will be serving 1/2lb burgers along with hot dogs and all the fixings including chili and cheese...mmmmmm. You will be responsible for all your other food and beverage needs for the weekend. If you plan on bringing along a guest you will need to add $5 per person for the meal. If you plan on bringing a camper/trailer you will need to add $10 to your total, tent space is included wherever you can find it. If you would prefer to come out Saturday for one night the price is still the same, remember, the park is opening up early as a courtesy to us.

The plan is to limit this to around 20 total FJs so PM me for payment info.

If you have never been to Boulder Creek,Boulder Creek Full Size 4x4 Site, then you are in for a treat. The park offers easy to difficult runs in a wide variety of terrain. If you have been there then feel free to comment on the quality of the park.

Get in quick for a great weekend!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Four are in so far, including myself. Remember to include your name and forum name with your payment.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will it cost any extra, besides the $5 for the meal, to have a rider along? From their website it looks like the park charges per person.

No, I was able to negotiate the early open on Friday and no extra charge for passengers. The only extra charge for passengers will be the $5 for the meal Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What time on Friday do you expect things to get going?

The Trail tem is expected to get there afternoon - evening and I will probably get there late in the afternoon. If you are coming through Austin or San Antonio, I suggest planning around high traffic hours.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You don't know how bad I want to get away this flat coast and go somewhere that I actually might see a hill.
LOL They don't call it the Texas Hill Country for nothing.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Five registered with two paid already! I am out of town for the weekend so I will return PMs Sunday.

·
fka fatbrat40
2,488 Posts
Count Me in..will have the spouse,my bother and his two ********'s:fight:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What kind fees if you are a member there?

I'll be there for sure.
I sent you the info via PM.

As of now we have we have nine (9) rigs registered with 17 people attending. If I have received your payment you should have a PM from me.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 145 Posts