Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who haven't heard, we received confirmation that the FJ Trail Teams have us on their schedule for FJSummitt 2007.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does this mean that they are sponsoring or attending, will we be able to use their insurance for liability ? Jeff

They have a required release form for attendees. Brady Clarke ( in charge of scheduling) sent me a copy if anyone wants it I can email it to you. It may be a good boilerplate for our own release. Who's the legal guy here?

He indicated that we should have our own release as well. Which leads me to believe we need to consider our own liability. Anybody an insurance guy?

Brady indicated they would send four people ( 2 drivers) and 3 vehicles (one for display and 2 for trails) He indicated that we will need our own trail leaders as well, they would not be responsible for entire event. They would probably lead a max of 25 group / trail ( that seems too big to me)
He also said it would be the East Coast team.

We have permission to advertise them in our materials. I discussed this with Jason, We are waiting to announce when registration is up and running.

Brady wants to talk to our trail leader/coordinator. Whoever is handling this should call him. ( who is resposible for this?) , I suggest giving him a call and introduce yourself. Brady's contact info is:

Brady Clarke
Account Manager
Action Marketing Group
3020 Carbon Place, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80301
[T] 303.447.7304
[F] 303.447.7399
[W] Action Marketing Group - We bring your brand to life.
bradyc--{at}---actionpartners.com

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Tim, I'll give you a ring tonight (sorry for no return call last night....was doing a million and one things) so we can be on the same page with everything. Thanks again for your help. I've been in touch with Brady so I'll just confirm everything with him again....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts