Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 08 TT and wanting to buy an extra bezel, I thought we had a vendor here selling these parts but am not finding it. Trying to find the best deal on the black bezel. Anyone selling one or can post the link to which vendor sells them is appreciated.

I am stock piling spare parts for future use.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Check with Sparks Toyota, they're a vendor on here. Good prices. I got mine from them through FJCruiseracessories.com for $160, but direct will be cheaper, if not I have a Line-X'ed on that I can send you for on the cheap....PM after the weekend if you are interested.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I have the 08 TT and wanting to buy an extra bezel, I thought we had a vendor here selling these parts but am not finding it. Trying to find the best deal on the black bezel. Anyone selling one or can post the link to which vendor sells them is appreciated.

I am stock piling spare parts for future use.
I just bought a new grill...If you want my old one...It's not warped or damaged, just faded and scratched. It can be repainted.

40 + shipping if you want...

some people are giving them away.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just bought a new grill...If you want my old one...It's not warped or damaged, just faded and scratched. It can be repainted.

40 + shipping if you want...

some people are giving them away.
Thanks alot FJ6, but I had ordered one before I saw this. Thanks again!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I bought from fjcruiseraccessory.com, but order was a mess. They said it would ship in 24 hours, but it didn't ship for over 2 weeks. Their customer service was horrible when I called.

TRDSource has it for 149:
Trail Teams Black Grill 53100-35A70

Part Number: 53100-35A70
Don't know if you saw the other thread on them, fjcruiseraccessory.com, but they order directly from Sparks Toyota. The actual Company is Stallion Customs, LLC. They do nothing but re-sell, and over charge imo. I had the same issue with messed up invoices and late deliveries, etc...

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
Don't know if you saw the other thread on them, fjcruiseraccessory.com, but they order directly from Sparks Toyota. The actual Company is Stallion Customs, LLC. They do nothing but re-sell, and over charge imo. I had the same issue with messed up invoices and late deliveries, etc...
I didn't know that, but I now I'll go straight to Sparks. I also noticed that Sparks is cheaper than Stallion. I love feeling screwed over.

Lessons learned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts