Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...TRAIL TEAMS EDITION IN PORTSMOUTH NH...​
........Just figured I would let everybody or anybody know that Portsmouth Toyota on the RT 1 by-pass has a Trail Teams edition right out front up on the ramps.....you can't miss it driving either way....I didn't get a chance to stop and take a look....so I know nothing as far as options and/or price....i managed to find their website and here's the link for it....good luck!

New-Inventory TOYOTA OF PORTSMOUTH PORTSMOUTH NH

·
Registered
88 Posts
Dont expect to negotiate on the price with this dealer. I tried to buy an 03 4Runner several years ago, and recently an 07 FJC, but they played hardball both times. Found better deals elsewhere. The limited numbers of the TTSE, will make it even worse. JM2C

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will have to get up there and check it out. I bought from portsmouth toyota in august and got a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I saw my first one in person a couple of weekends ago when I was in the Boston-area. They look real NICE!

toby

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont expect to negotiate on the price with this dealer. I tried to buy an 03 4Runner several years ago, and recently an 07 FJC, but they played hardball both times. Found better deals elsewhere. The limited numbers of the TTSE, will make it even worse. JM2C
......yeah.....i'm not in the market to buy....i already played that game and sold it......but I am a lil curious to see one in person....just wanted to let anybody in the area know there was one there....locally!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I also stopped by that dealer when I was looking to buy my FJ back in Dec. They are known for being complete (insert derogatory name here). There are better dealers in the area!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
There is one in Saint John New Brunswick at Saint John Toyota......although the price would scare the bijiggers out of you Americans.....lol....Its been there for a few weeks.....Lord only knows what they want for it.....

On the website it comes out around $45K going down the road with taxes in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts