Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

201 - 220 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
No I was talkin about this guy:habbobuggs: not me. hahah I had to give up my spot too. Old:habbobuggs: here looks like he'll have a good time. :rofl:
wTF? you are having conversations with emoticons? You need to put down the beers.:bigthumb: Have fun. I really need to work my ass off on the backyard project and the only reason I wanted go to BB was to run Holcomb. Oh well. Next time hopefully. Off to work...:wave:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey folks,

So I just got the news that there are some additional spots opened up for Toyota Owners ONLY. So if any toyota owners couldn't make the registration deadline and still want to wheel with the Trail Teams... Now is your chance to sign up!
Check out this thread (Additional spots for Toyota Owners ONLY) OR head over to the Trail Teams Invitational

·
Registered
1,301 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice.. I was able to get back in.:clap: 11am difficult.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I had registered for Saturday. I didn't get any type of confirmation. So I tried to reregister. It wouldn't let me saying my e-mail was already being used. OK am I registered or not?:flame:

·
Registered
43 Posts
By the sounds of what is planned, this should be a really good time.

For those who are interested, I will be teaching intoduction to off-pavement driving courses as well as vehicle recovery demonstrations. There was some very positive feedback about the recovery sessions I held at the Summit last year, so those of you who couldn't make it have the chance. The introductory lesson will cover some good tips about driving your Toyota as well as being a likable person on the trails. I look forward to seeing you there.

Happy trails,

Chris Nelson

·
Registered
93 Posts
By the sounds of what is planned, this should be a really good time.

For those who are interested, I will be teaching intoduction to off-pavement driving courses as well as vehicle recovery demonstrations. There was some very positive feedback about the recovery sessions I held at the Summit last year, so those of you who couldn't make it have the chance. The introductory lesson will cover some good tips about driving your Toyota as well as being a likable person on the trails. I look forward to seeing you there.

Happy trails,

Chris Nelson
Looking forward to it! Being a "newbie" I am taking advantage of the beginners ride (Gold Mountain - Sat AM) and then the demos, talking it up with other FJs and learning a bit.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I tried to re-register but I don't know what happen. I have my e-mail into the peeps.

I'm going to show up at the (fill in the location) and just see where I end up.
You broke it... did you sign up before and get a message that your e-mail addy was already used, or did you get some other error?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
You broke it... did you sign up before and get a message that your e-mail addy was already used, or did you get some other error?
I got an e-mail, but for some reason my e-mail doesn't work from here so I will have to respond tomorrow. I'm signed up for 8am but I'm going to try and change that.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Is there an official FJ Cruiser Forum CB channel?

We will be driving into big bear lake area early AM on Saturday to make the 9am beginner trail run.. I'm sure we will see a lot of FJs on the way...

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

We will be driving into big bear lake area early AM on Saturday to make the 9am beginner trail run.. I'm sure we will see a lot of FJs on the way...
The SoCal folks will be on ch. 5.

·
Registered
828 Posts

Yep already been established as channel 5, the official socal FJ channel.

201 - 220 of 333 Posts