Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new proud owner of a 2014 Trail Teams FJ, with a manual transmission. The shift pattern plate was loose in the glove box. The dealer from whom I purchased the car does not know where it is supposed to be placed. I cannot reach the previous owner. Would anyone please tell me where to place that plate (ideally with a pic)? Is its location in the TT any different from the base model? I did try searching for that info here and on Google, to no avail...

Thank you in advance,

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wait - I have a 2014 6MT and it did not come with a shift pattern sticker. Is this a Trail Teams exclusive? Where can I get one? Dealer?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, it’s unique to the TT as the aluminum shift knob does not have a pattern on it. I swapped my TT knob with the OEM non-TT knob and ripped the pattern badge off.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yes, it’s unique to the TT as the aluminum shift knob does not have a pattern on it. I swapped my TT knob with the OEM non-TT knob and ripped the pattern badge off.
Can I have it? :) I added the TT aluminum shift knob (can't see the OEM in the dark) and on those very rare occasions when someone else drives my FJ, there's no guidance for shifting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts