Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have updated Trail Teams production numbers by year?

I know they did a second run on the 2010 and I'd be interested to see how the numbers compare by year.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im pretty sure that in:

2007 TRD (Black on Black) was 3200
2008 Trail Teams (All white with Black trim) was 3200
2009 Trail Teams...none produced
2010 Trail Teams (All tan with Black trim) 2 separate runs. Dont know the break outs but 3000 total.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wikipedia says 3,500 of the 2008 Trail teams were made.

They confirmed your number of 3,200 for the 2007's.

No official numbers on 2010's. I heard 1500 original and then another 1300 (making it 2800). But I can't find any substantiating proof.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Come to think of it I did hear somewhere that on the 10 TT it was an initial 1500 produced but did 1300 more for 2800 total as well. Never heard more than 3200 on the 08 though. I wish they had special serial numbers or "1 of 3200" or something like what Land Rover ocasionally does.

·
Registered
54 Posts
^^^^saw someone's signature once on here that included a production number for their 2010 TT, wish I remembered who so I could find out that info for mine......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just joined the forum.
A week ago I purchased a 2011 Trail Teams & the number on mine is 726 if it is the number in the driver side door just under the VIN.

I'd be interested in where these production numbers come from (source) and what the number will be when they are done producing the 2011's.

My dealer told me they stopped taking special orders and slowed production due to the tsunami.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just joined the forum.
A week ago I purchased a 2011 Trail Teams & the number on mine is 726 if it is the number in the driver side door just under the VIN.

I'd be interested in where these production numbers come from (source) and what the number will be when they are done producing the 2011's.

My dealer told me they stopped taking special orders and slowed production due to the tsunami.
I just joined recently myself and also have a 2011 Trail Teams. The number below the VIN on my driver side door is 104. Should be interesting to see what the final count is considering the "NSSE" FJs.

·
Registered
954 Posts
We had a list going in the thread in my sig line. We never determined exactly what that number is though. Why don't you 2011 TT owners start a similar thread?
Aline

·
Premium Member
4,772 Posts
Should be interesting to see what the final count is considering the "NSSE" FJs.
The NSSE phenomenon plus the earthquake will undoubtedly make the 2011 TTSE the lowest production count, especially if they pick a different color for 2012.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
There are no production numbers by color. It seems they made more TTs than anything. The only truly limited (and stated) special edition was the 2007 TRD where I think 3200 were made.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
320 Posts
Per wikipedia;

The number of Trail Teams Edition FJ Cruisers produced are as follows: 3,200 for 2008 as stated above, 1,500 units for 2010, 2,500 in 2011, and 2,500 in 2012. None were produced in 2009, however, Toyota released a TRD Package for this model year and it was used on the same Iceburg White colored FJ Cruisers that were used for the 2008 Trail Teams Edition, for more information, see the TRD Special Edition section.
Unfortunately, one of the many things I dislike about Wikipedia is that they allow unsourced information to be included, so I wouldn't take these numbers as gospel truth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts