Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some new billet/carbon pedals and got onto the RAZO site to check out their stuff. Low and behold, I found a place where you can buy the Trail Teams Shift knobs. I'm guessing Razo makes the knobs for the TT because they look exactly the same. I'm not in the market for knobs cause I LOVE my TWMs, but I remember tons of people wanting to buy the TT knobs. They do look pretty nice. These are actually even cooler because you can get them in a number of finishes, and they make a WEIGHTED version. Normal is 150g and the heavy one is 480g. If you drive a manual, you will love the feel of the weighted knob. It is especially fun when coupled with a short throw shifter... I recommend URD. So I'm not sure if you guys have already found these and this is old news, but here they are!!!!
Car Mate U.S.A. / RAZO Shift Drift Spec

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
nice

·
Registered
269 Posts
The are so nice the Shift Knobs of the Trail Team edition....Wow!

I see the manuel one but i don't see the automatic one...does somebody see it!

What the cost of those thing..i asked to my wife for a gif for the father day?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm. I didn't notice that it said "for manual Transmission". I'd imagine that they would have an adaptor or something for the Auto. I'd contact the company if you're interested. If they knew how many FJ owners want those knobs, they'd start pumping them out for sure. I'd be surprised if they can't hook you up with what you want. I'm curious to know if Toyota uses these knobs in the TT or if they are just look alikes. If they do just look alike, the Razo have an edge because of the finish options and the weighted option. Maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow and let you guys know what I find out.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, let us know what they say. Like I said, I'm personally not in the market for new knobs, but I've always liked the looks of the TT knobs. I'm especially glad to see that they offer it in a weighted version. I could go on forever about how much I love weighted knobs on a manual. I just hope these work out for all you guys who have been fiending for those TT knobs! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like toyota is finally selling TT parts to everyone. The problem is that there are hardly any of these parts to go around. Also, I'm sure that the knobs will be far cheaper from Razo. I recall someone posting that the replacement knob for his TT was around $200! That is outrageous!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts