Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registered last night, and looked like I had no choice but to do the early runs, which is fine with me! Here are my trail times as of now unless for some reason I decided to change them..

Thurs: Imogene @ 7:30

Friday: Cali-Corkscrew @ 7:30

Saturday: Blackbear @ 7:30

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
More trails might possibly added, and in that case, more trail times will be opened up. Stay tuned for that later. You can always go back in and change trail times if interested.

·
Registered
496 Posts
More trails might possibly added, and in that case, more trail times will be opened up. Stay tuned for that later. You can always go back in and change trail times if interested.

Please add some more times or switch the trail time from 7...just went to register and nothing but 7 and 7:30 :mecry:

I won't have time to eat any wheaties before hand...please dear FJ Summit organizers I plead to you...open up some later times and PM me.....:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Please add some more times or switch the trail time from 7...just went to register and nothing but 7 and 7:30 :mecry:

I won't have time to eat any wheaties before hand...please dear FJ Summit organizers I plead to you...open up some later times and PM me.....:wave:
We'll see what we can do. Unfortunately we are limited to a ceiling so that people can get back before the festivities begin that night.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Early start = More time for festivities!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Dang I need to get myself registered and my times picked! Festivities are good, especially when Mark and MetalTech are there! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Thursday: Black Bear Pass to Ophir Pass at: 7:30 AM
Friday: Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) at: 7:00 AM
Saturday: Imogene Pass to Ophir Pass at: 7:30 AM

Wow, It seems that I will be waking up at the same time as I do for work while on vacation.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Registered last night, and looked like I had no choice but to do the early runs, which is fine with me! Here are my trail times as of now unless for some reason I decided to change them..

Raggler - Sweet. :bigthumb:
You picked the exact same trail schedule as me and we're both from Arkansas! I plan on wheelin' with ya' buddy! :cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome Bro...look forward to wheelin with ya too

You picked the exact same trail schedule as me and we're both from Arkansas! I plan on wheelin' with ya' buddy! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts

I'm on those same runs too. For whatever reason, when I signed up several weeks ago, those were the only runs and the only times available. That's really hard to believe and I suspect a "wonky website".

Just wait till they get some Montrose trails added to the list . . . Raggler will drop all of his Ouray trails in favor of some of this chit. :rocker:

Montrose Colorado 4WD Trails (4X4 Trail - Jeep Trail)

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
I'm on those same runs too. For whatever reason, when I signed up several weeks ago, those were the only runs and the only times available. That's really hard to believe and I suspect a "wonky website".

Just wait till they get some Montrose trails added to the list . . . Raggler will drop all of his Ouray trails in favor of some of this chit. :rocker:

Montrose Colorado 4WD Trails (4X4 Trail - Jeep Trail)
Coming soon, I promise. Just working out some website things with new trails and trail leaders.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just signed up for NEWtrail times.
Thursday: Poughkeepsie Gulch at: 9:30 AM
Friday: Montrose Canyon Trails at: 8:00 AM
Saturday: Black Bear Geocaching at: 9:00 AM

I am now very excited about attending my third summit

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Sweet, I'm stoked you signed up for the new trails!!!

Also, just to reiterate, the Montrose trails are NOT for the faint of heart. If you want a guarantee to not get damage to your vehicle, that is not the place to start.

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
I almost forgot I had to register for the trails .
Here's what I signed up for
T2 or anyone else organizing, I will be willing to lead or gun

Thursday: Poughkeepsie Gulch at: 9:30 AM
Friday: Montrose Canyon Trails at: 8:00 AM
Saturday: Imogene Pass Photo Trail at: 9:00 AM

I wonder who will be on the trail with me ?
Thanks
Don

·
Registered
929 Posts
Thurs: Black Bear 9:30
Fri: Alpine Loop 9:00
Sat: Poughkeepsie Gulch 9:30 (I think 9:30)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thursday: Alpine Loop (Engineer and Cinnamon Passes) at: 9:00 AM
Friday: California Pass and Corkscrew Gulch at: 9:30 AM
Saturday: Black Bear Pass to Ophir Pass at: 9:30 AM

Saving the best for last.

And more importantly I don't want to freak out my wife on the first day:king:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And more importantly I don't want to freak out my wife on the first day:king:
That would be a wise decision, if you plan on coming back next year! :rofl:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thursday: California Pass and Corkscrew Gulch at: 8:00 AM [Trail Leader]
Friday: Imogene Pass to Ophir Pass at: 8:00 AM [Trail Leader]
Saturday: Poughkeepsie Gulch at: 9:30 AM

Kind of sad that I won’t be running Black Bear with a group this year, still looking forward to seeing everyone again!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts