Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHat????:fight: I just posted this...I think i have 3-4 takers on the AZFJ site:rofl: your just pissed cause your on the slow boat:rofl:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You drive a yaris! Ohh feel the burn:lol:

Dom why is it a failure...did Jason hire you just to heckle me:rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
You drive a yaris! Ohh feel the burn:lol:

Dom why is it a failure...did Jason hire you just to heckle me:rofl:
Dom will do anything for Do stuff even if it just stickers. :D

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I knew it:fight:

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
You will drive 1 block from my house! Mile 42.5 on highway 64. Kirtland! Look for the cell tower on the north side, mine is the gray house w/ blue trim.

I will be heading out on Wednesday. See ya in a few!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bump: hey roto can you google map it so I can point and wave:D

·
Registered
876 Posts
That's right, "The Official Super Way Cool NMAZ Border Caravan". Katfish, Rotorhead1, Celtic Cruiser.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
835 Posts
We are gonna burn the midnight oil on Tuesday night. I like seeing the sun coming up over Utah. See you all about lunch time!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
COol roto I shall wave:D

well I will be leaving tomorrow night I know a few of you responded on the AZfj page weeks ago and I need to finalize this by tomorrow. I will be away from the internet as of Friday...if yall need my number and haven't gotten it..you can PM Homedad Sonic or Tibaal if he is around for my digits:D

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright Dizzyspots (mike and sharron) will be joining us here are the directions you can print out to get to the mall! right where its zoomed in is the place to meet...very visible from US-89

Google Maps

Please PM me if you are joining our group..I will check back here on Sunday or Monday to make sure no one is left behind...this is going to be fun:D

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fail bus flocker:fight: come on dude ditch your SOcalers and come to the light:rofl: Ya flocking bastid!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts