Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my fellow Trails Teams owners -- What is your favorite feature on the TT model of FJ?

I personally bought mine mostly because I liked the look of it. haha -- I thought the black rims and white paintjob made it look like the Porsche of 4x4's. Don't get me wrong, I live in Colorado -- so I almost took off the great 4x4 features for granted because anything I bought was going to be ready for offroad. That 400w 110 adapter in the back is pretty neat too! Not sure what most guys use it for, but I'm guessing air?

Let's hear from the rest of you!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like the stack of trail team parts I have in my shed :rofl:

Picking one thing would probably be the solid sandstorm paint job. Second two tone seats. I knew when i bought it that the blacked out bumpers would be a thing of the past sooner than later.

Least favorite is the 2010 TT wheel shimmy...could have done without that :boohoo:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yeah, I am glad they finally got the shimmy figured out. It was nice to be able to enjoy this thing 100%!!

As far as why I purchased the '10 TT is that I really like the solid Sandstorm color, and the I REALLY like the seats. As far as the rest of it goes, it came with everything it could from the factory that I needed for the level of wheeling that I do. All I really want to add is a Lucrum mount, skids, and a better roof rack.

I traded a '07 VB in for the TT, and most everyone that I know tells me that they like this rig a LOT better. One of the things that people tell me most is that they like the solid color better, along with the blackout over the silver trim.

Now I am just curious as to what is going to happen with the Trail Team rigs for '11!! I feel really bad for those that ordered them or are waiting for them to be released.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Billet shifters
TRD Exhaust

But folks seem to like the Black TRD wheels the best.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I bought the '10 TT because of the sandstorm color. If they made 'regular' new FJ's with this color, then I would of bought that. Secondly, I like the contrasting, raised, white lettered tires.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was kinda cool that these came with such a bad ass alarm system right? I didn't realize until I started FJ shopping that the alarm was an expensive option for the base FJ's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts