Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok does anyone make a bolt on transfer skid plate.....I talked to Jon at allpro....they make one for the transfer case and exhaust but its like $400......I want one similar to his tacoma skid plate...just bolt on and cheap like $59 bucks....anybody else make something along the same lines

just want the transfer case covered, bolt on is fantastic and not going to cost me an arm and a leg thanks!!

·
Premium Member
6,489 Posts
Still not cheap but better than $400. Trail-Gear

Bolt on, $249 + Shipping.

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
6,489 Posts
I do not know Survivorman. It's made from 3/16" steel, so I don't think it's too heavy.

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I have the AllPro skid and it does protect the transfer case/exhaust very well.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Still not cheap but better than $400. Trail-Gear

Bolt on, $249 + Shipping.

DEWFPO
You will always be able to buy products made in CHINA cheaper than you can manufacture them in the USA. That is very unfortunate for Americans and American manufacturers but until we step up and say enough is enough our ecomomy will continue to suffer and the companies prospering from it are the ones helping the Chinese take over the world.

JonB

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
You will always be able to buy products made in CHINA cheaper than you can manufacture them in the USA. That is very unfortunate for Americans and American manufacturers but until we step up and say enough is enough our ecomomy will continue to suffer and the companies prospering from it are the ones helping the Chinese take over the world.

JonB
I've got the allpro transfer case skid and im very happy with it. Actually, i've got the full setup. I prefer there approach to the skids. There set up covers the parts that need to be coverd. So the total weight of the skids stays low.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've got the allpro transfer case skid and im very happy with it. Actually, i've got the full setup. I prefer there approach to the skids. There set up covers the parts that need to be coverd. So the total weight of the skids stays low.
Thanks Gary for your comments. We do have a little different approach than most manufacturers. Keeping the add on weight to a minimum, keeping the ground clearance at a maximum and making each product as form fitting to the FJ as possible. We also build all of our parts right here in the USA.

JonB

·
Registered
610 Posts
the all pro trasfer skid seems to be a smarter design it's just I can't find good pictures of it anywhere! The pictures on your website don't really do it justice. NDA431FJ do you have any side view pictures of it?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
the all pro trasfer skid seems to be a smarter design it's just I can't find good pictures of it anywhere! The pictures on your website don't really do it justice. NDA431FJ do you have any side view pictures of it?
What kind of picture are you wanting? Or what are you wanting to see. I can get a pic of it.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Here you go.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Those look awsome!!! I am so gald that I will get my skids in a couple of weeks from all-pro!!! They are always very helpfull and nice!!
-Dan-

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Those look awsome!!! I am so gald that I will get my skids in a couple of weeks from all-pro!!! They are always very helpfull and nice!!
-Dan-
To complete your AllPro armor, add the link and shock absorber covers also.

·
Registered
636 Posts
To complete your AllPro armor, add the link and shock absorber covers also.

Those are next in line. Need to work a little ot and they will be mine!!!

·
Registered
834 Posts
wow im excited now since i just ordered my all pro t-case skid that looks really good.

·
Registered
505 Posts

JonB
Are you refering to the TG transfer case skid, or the fact he wants a cheaper part? :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts