Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
You will always be able to buy products made in CHINA cheaper than you can manufacture them in the USA. That is very unfortunate for Americans and American manufacturers but until we step up and say enough is enough our ecomomy will continue to suffer and the companies prospering from it are the ones helping the Chinese take over the world.

JonB

Agreed, not to mention they have stolen ideas and products from almost every vendor out there. Other forums have banned them from even posting on there forum, while some forums have been paid off so they can stay.

"Competition breeds ingenuity"

What does theft breed?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
whoa guys....lets get back to the topic at hand, I am simply asking for different options.....from cheapest to more expensive....options are good and its good to see who actually makes this stuff(especially for a newbie like me that has never gone down this road before)

dont turn this into an american vs china thread lol how the hell did we get there lol......and most of you are funny since I would say half the the stuff you own, or use DAILY has been produced in china.......so easy on spending your stimulus money on china crap makes you unamaerican.....I bet if I came to your homes 75% of your stuff has made in china printed on it somewhere

I have already spoken to JonB and he might just have exactly what I need....thanks Jon just waiting for your reply :)

and keep the options going.....again its good to know who is out there and who makes what....for me and for all the new guys getting started thanks!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I was hoping for pic from the side so we could see how the clearance is. Thanks for the pic NDA FJ, looks beefy :bigthumb:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts