Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I love Transformers and i'm not ashamed to show it. I started off with the chrome badge on the rear, and then continued up top with the light covers.
Orginally the light covers were supposed to be solid black with a yellow back ground. The idea was to make it look like the K.C. light "smile" but in the Autobot logo. Unfortunutely my sticker guy couldn't match the yellow of the KC light covers, so we did a white back ground. I think I like this better as it matches the roof as well as the rest of the rig. Coments welcomed!

Attachments

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
I like the light covers, not a big fan of the chrome badge. Would like it better in a "black chrome" maybe.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the light covers, not a big fan of the chrome badge. Would like it better in a "black chrome" maybe.
Thanks Gunny.:) I'm not a big chrome guy either, but since the rear factory badges were already chrome I figured it would match and wouldn't be too out of place.

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Thanks Gunny.:) I'm not a big chrome guy either, but since the rear factory badges were already chrome I figured it would match and wouldn't be too out of place.
Yeah, a black emblem in that location would look out of place with the chrome badges already there.

·
Registered
671 Posts
All black badges on your SF would be sick! I would paint the autobot black with red eyes. hehe

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Heh, looks cute. The color theme is in character with your FJ. :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts