Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had the tranny in my 07 FJ replaced. You made my bank account lighter by $3400. Your Bobby Browning is useless as a rep. My e-mails go nowhere. He does not answer the e-mails other than to say 'we are sorry you are unhappy with the performance of your vehicle'. WTF kind of an answer is that? I have a small file I would like my fellow FJ owners to read (it is very clean but lighthearted). It is quite enlightening about how Toyota treats their customers.

Paul Quiel

diverdown7 e-mail is [email protected]

I pilot an 07 FJ with a newly built custom trailer and a supposedly rebuilt tranny or so I should believe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well i have to say, as my 13 year old just put it, Amen.. i will leave off the sista thing cause that was mean towards me.. I am getting the same 3 ring circle jerk from the dealership i bought used. It too is a 2007. Upon deliverly on 2/28 within 2hours of driving, we notice the problem, took it to our mechanic(we trust); he identified the problem, we went home and researched and called dealership who blew air and gave us an 800 number to call knowing that it was an almost 2000 job for the torque converter alone.. I called Toyota nine times to all different levels including executive corp and they all say the same thing, its outta warranty, and we have no record of this problem.. Wow when you mention the internet they say we have no record of any such issues

·
Registered
302 Posts
Well i have to say, as my 13 year old just put it, Amen.. i will leave off the sista thing cause that was mean towards me.. I am getting the same 3 ring circle jerk from the dealership i bought used. It too is a 2007. Upon deliverly on 2/28 within 2hours of driving, we notice the problem, took it to our mechanic(we trust); he identified the problem, we went home and researched and called dealership who blew air and gave us an 800 number to call knowing that it was an almost 2000 job for the torque converter alone.. I called Toyota nine times to all different levels including executive corp and they all say the same thing, its outta warranty, and we have no record of this problem.. Wow when you mention the internet they say we have no record of any such issues
Sounds like they hired the crew from Chrysler to work at Toyota.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts