Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:wave:
I can buy a full set (4) of TRD beadlock wheels with BFG tires for around $1,200. There are no TPS inside or lug nuts. Wheels and tires are in like new condition, is this a good value?

I was looking to install them on my 2011 Fj I have 17" wheels now what will I need to install them?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I think it is. Just the new tires would cost you around $800.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, I thought the same thing...what sucks is they are already sold:(

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Powder coat your wheels matte black, will cost you 300 or so + mounting and balancing. Get some Nitto TG`s and you are all set :) You can get all that done for less then those TRD`s were and for all 5, not 4 :)
Sounds good:bigthumb:

·
Registered
334 Posts
hmmm, first the warranty, then the blackout, now the beadlock wheels - if you wanted a TT you should have just bought the TT! When you add it all up it was a good value! Just harassing you a little :)

I am sure there are others out there selling them if you can wait it out a little. Godd luck!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: I am all over the map with this one....not sure what I am doing yet:)
I'm pretty sure I will black out the bumpers or do a carbon fiber hydro Inc job. The factory wheels need help maybe raised white letter tires maybe a satin black paint job, something.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The biggest tires that'll fit your TRD 16" are 285/75/16 or 305's. They're heavy and you'll feel it in while steering and your gas mileage will drop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts