Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help please! Fouind a decent deal for some black TT wheels and snow tires, but he doesn't have centercaps and lugnuts. I thought that I'd heard that the lug nuts were different than the regular alloys. Anybody's input on where to obtain these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
The TRD center caps can be purchased through the dealer at around $15 each!

·
Registered
161 Posts
The lug nuts are the same as the TRD off-road package rims. You are right, the lug nuts are different than the 17" alloy rims. All the TRD and TT rims were was colored 16"TRD rims from the off-road package. The lug nuts are not colored or anything to match the wheels, they are all silver. Dealer is your best bet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses guys. So I call the dealer and they say that I have to own a TT in order to order the centercaps. So any other ideas? Morinj99, will lugs from 16" off-road pkg. wheels work? Thanks again.:cheers::bigthumb:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for the responses guys. So I call the dealer and they say that I have to own a TT in order to order the centercaps. So any other ideas? Morinj99, will lugs from 16" off-road pkg. wheels work? Thanks again.:cheers::bigthumb:

The non TT bronze wheels that you can buy from the dealer have the same center caps, just say they are for those.:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again for all the help and suggestions! Really appreciated. Well, he found the center caps afterall and my lug nuts from the 16" "off-road" wheels worked fine. I'll try to post some pic's tomorrow.:cheers::wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts