Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Whats the price on these shipped to Vegas? I know the group buy is over. Sparks Toyota on the sight is offering it for $335 shipped?

Thanks!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I responded to your PM.[/QUH
How about the trd supercharger and the fit kit for the fj cruiser? do you have it in stock? Special Price? Shipping to Lv. NV.?
Thanks.
Sorry for the late response but I am currently on vacation until next Monday.

Our everyday low price on these are $3768.00 which includes both the main kit and the install kit. We do have these in stock and shipping is gonna run you around $70 bucks to get it out to you.

I'll be back in the office on Monday so if you'd like to order one just gimme a call then!

Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
They say a little knowledge is dangerous so here goes. I read the wikipedia article and I have a question. It said that it can't get wet and you have to be careful about driving it in the rain. Does this model have a water shield to prevent taking in water and getting hydrolock. With as much rain as we have had in Houston over the last year, this looks like a lot of trouble and not much benefit.

Thanks in advance.

Ray

·
Registered
166 Posts
They say a little knowledge is dangerous so here goes. I read the wikipedia article and I have a question. It said that it can't get wet and you have to be careful about driving it in the rain. Does this model have a water shield to prevent taking in water and getting hydrolock. With as much rain as we have had in Houston over the last year, this looks like a lot of trouble and not much benefit.

Thanks in advance.

Ray
Unless the filter is completely submerged in water, you will not get hydro locked.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
It's back on, get yours now for...

$320.00!

You gotta call and speak directly to me to get this deal!

Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Shannon,

Thanks! I look forward to receiving this package it should be fun putting everything in the FJ.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts