Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Deal Is Dead***

I just want to let everyone know that I am in no way affiliated with partznet.com (Conicelli Parts Center)

I wanted a TRD CAI and stumbled among this great deal with one of forum sponsor partznet.com (Conicelli)

With the use of their special promotion, I was able to purchase a TRD CAI for my FJ for about $259 Shipped. :clap:

The CAI is listed on their site for $305.24, they have two promotion going on that can be combined:

1. Free Shipping For orders over $150.00
2. Using one of their bonus discount codes:
Coupon Codes:

partznet5 = 5% off your order of $50.00 or more

partznet10 =10% off your order of $150.00 or more

partznet15 =15% off your order of $250.00 or more

The CAI is not listed on their site, you have to search it via by parts number witch is: PTR05-35061. It will show up as a CAI for the Tacoma (same engine). I checked with other sites and it is the same part number.

My order went through and I got it on Monday and installed in my FJ. =)

Conicelli Autoplex Conshohocken, PA

This is the lowest price I have seen on either an AFE or TRD CAI new.

I ordered some oil filter along with it to take advantage of the discount.

Hopefully fellow forum members can save some cash on their mods. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Damm good price, better than the $310 I paid.

Jerronda, where in Alhambra do you live? I'm over my main/granda, maybe we should go wheelin sometime.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Is there a code for free shipping? It's still showing shipping charges for me when I got to check out...

ah, see it now, gotta do the drop down.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Many thanks Jerroranda, I'd been wanting a CAI for a while but just couldn't see spending over $300 on it. $259 is a great deal.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I just ordered this also. Great find and price. I had a credit on a card and pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just tried to place an order, hit submit and it took me back to the login screen. Now the parts search is down. Called to try to place an order, they said it might be back tomorrow but all their TRD pricing is messed up and thats why they took it down...good luck to those that got in on this.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm seeing a price of $355 now. Less the 15% is only $301.15. I am not sure if they have now compensated for the knowledge of the coupon or if I somehow have a cookie that is increasing the costs. I thought I would give a heads up and see if anyone else is having the same issues.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks you for the post! Awesome deal on the TRD intake! I just ordered mine and got the deal! I called the dealer for to see where they were located and when I mentioned the "special" to the guy at the parts desk he said that it was all a mistake and they would be fixing the mistake shortly. I place my order online 5 minutes ago an it confirmed the price of 279.60 with tax.

I will let you know if they honor the deal.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
I've been looking for a deal on the CAI.

I just did it. 399$ on sale for 355$. It took all 3 coupons + free shipping. Ended up being $248.50 shipped. I hope they honor it and I hope it's the right one. I used the part number in the OP.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.