Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks you for the post! Awesome deal on the TRD intake! I just ordered mine and got the deal! I called the dealer for to see where they were located and when I mentioned the "special" to the guy at the parts desk he said that it was all a mistake and they would be fixing the mistake shortly. I place my order online 5 minutes ago an it confirmed the price of 279.60 with tax.

I will let you know if they honor the deal.:rocker:
Considering I have a conformation page displaying their price for the product and what was charged to my credit card... by law they can not deviate with the expense. The only thing I could see them doing is notifying us and not cancelling the order on their end. I guess I'll know by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
They Canceled my order and said the part was discontinued... Now the coupon codes don't work...

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That's a pretty good price, nice find!!:cheers::bigthumb:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Damm good price, better than the $310 I paid.

Jerronda, where in Alhambra do you live? I'm over my main/granda, maybe we should go wheelin sometime.
I actually live on the LA side next door to Cal State LA. Main and Garfield, I go through the area daily.

I am in for some wheelin espically I have time in the summer.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
thanks for the scoop

i just picked one up.

how long did the free shipping take?
Free shipping took about a week. Order on a Friday night got it next Sat.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I guess they caught on why they got so many orders of the CAI all at once. I am sure that they would honor your orders as they did with mines.

Congrats to those who got in with the deal.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well they cancelled my order even though I had a confirmation of the order. I called and was told that they accepted all orders before 2:30 yesterday afternoon. I placed mine aroudn 4:30.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dead or not-
$301.75 shipped (after it looks like they've fixed it) still seems like a pretty good deal!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I just got mine today and onstlled in about 1 hour. I have not driven yet just started it up. It has a throaty sound now with the TRD exhaust. BTW, I got the 259 price.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I could not get the part number to come up on the Conicelli Parts Center website. Could some one get me a direct link to this part??

Thanks in advance

FJDunkball

·
Registered
219 Posts
I could not get the part number to come up on the Conicelli Parts Center website. Could some one get me a direct link to this part??

Thanks in advance

FJDunkball
You will have to go to the accessory link toward the bottom of the page, then search accessories by part number. Right now it's 301 shipped with the 15% discount which still ain't to bad.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dumb question. Why did they supply two small "TRD" stickers with this kit?

·
Registered
287 Posts
The best price you can now get with the discount and free shipping is $301.75. I went for it since it's the best I could find online. The old price they had was probably a mistake.

·
Registered
84 Posts
been waiting for an excuse to buy one !!!!!! got it for 301.75 great deal!!!! not as good as some of ya! but thamks for the info....will install dis weekend !!! once again the fj board rocks!!! .........wheel on fella's......:rocker:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
This deal must be totally off... I can't find it on their website anymore

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.