1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cold Air Intake, TRD, 4.0L V-6 1GR Non-Roller Rocker Engine Only
2007-2009 FJ Cruiser, and 2005-2010 Tacoma
PTR03-35090 List Price $475.00 Forum Price $380.00 shipped

The dyno-tested TRD cold air intake system creates more horsepower and torque by bringing cooler, denser air to the engine. The cold air intake features a low-restriction air filter. It also incorporates a vacuum indicator that automatically indicates when the filter should be serviced.

WARRANTY INFORMATION: TRD products are warranted for 12 months from the date of installation or the balance of the new car warranty in force at the date of installation, whichever is greater, when installed by an authorized Toyota dealer.

Email [email protected] or [email protected] to order.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
new or used?
Fatherdiesel, CarrieC is a representative of a dealership that is a supporting vendor on the forum.

They give sweet discounts to members on parts they sell which are for the majority are going to be all brand new parts, at a great price.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Fatherdiesel, CarrieC is a representative of a dealership that is a supporting vendor on the forum.

They give sweet discounts to members on parts they sell which are for the majority are going to be all brand new parts, at a great price.
I knew it was a dealer. Just had to ask - not a lot of detail in the post - no disrespect to CarrieC intended. That is a great discount and I am very interested.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
BUMP

- i sent an email to that address but haven't received a reply.

·
RIP Tim
885 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
May you keep me updated on the tracking/shipping of the package Carrie?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts