Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good to see a FJ making the front page of a motorcycle site (Killboy). I'm also very happy it was on the correct side of the road. Anyone from here?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Good to see a FJ making the front page of a motorcycle site (Killboy). I'm also very happy it was on the correct side of the road. Anyone from here?

Hey Crest

There were a group of us on the Dragons Tail a few weeks back. We went on a trip to Cade's Cove. A bunch of us had our photos on Killboy. Did you get your skids on? We are all heading up to Harlan in August for the TTORA Takeover, think you are going to make it?

Stan

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure did. I even need to touch them up already from scraping the crap out of them the last couple times I went out. I would like to make it for Harlan. What time on Friday does it start? My thing is that I fly back home on Thursdays, so I wouldn't be able to get onto the road until Friday morning.

The lighting is a little bad, but you can see them from here.

(Fixed the pic link. I didn't realize Blogger blocked image links.)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Sure did. I even need to touch them up already from scraping the crap out of them the last couple times I went out. I would like to make it for Harlan. What time on Friday does it start? My thing is that I fly back home on Thursdays, so I wouldn't be able to get onto the road until Friday morning.

The lighting is a little bad, but you can see them from here.

(Fixed the pic link. I didn't realize Blogger blocked image links.)
Glad to hear you have been out beating up your new skids :)

Heather and I will be arriving some time Fri. I doubt we'll hit the trails until Sat and Sun. You should book a room ASAP as I hear they are going fast. Tell them you want to be with the SMC group and they will put you in with our block of rooms.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Just saw the pic, that FJ was not with our group

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I book at the last minute, is there any worry other than not getting in at the SMC rate? I'm scheduling vacation in July and September and want to make sure I get all of the moving pieces aligned.

The Killboy crew are awesome people. It's always fun to get some action shots of your ride (2 wheeled or 4)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Odds are you wont get a room at the last minute. It is not an SMC rate but you'll get a room in among all our rooms. Seems we are a roudy bunch :)

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
If I book at the last minute, is there any worry other than not getting in at the SMC rate? I'm scheduling vacation in July and September and want to make sure I get all of the moving pieces aligned.

The Killboy crew are awesome people. It's always fun to get some action shots of your ride (2 wheeled or 4)
The Holiday Inn is starting to fill up quick. If they are booked there is camping at the main event field which can get messy quick if there is rain. There are other hotel options in the area but the Holiday Inn has the best accommodations.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should know by the time I'm done with my motorcycle trip in July (11th-18th). I definitely want to make it out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts