Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

261 - 270 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
33933.76 is invoice, so 34,500 would be fair. Regarding OTD Idk, it depends on your tax rate. Out here in ca I say add 10%, ~9% for tax, then 1% for reg,dmv, and other fees. So ~35k plus 3.5k comes to 38.5k. But you could get at least $500 off that price.
Thank you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been looking for an FJ with very little accessories. I was just about to pull the trigger on one when this one came available. Can you take a look?

JTEBU4BF6EK205187

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi TRDirt, thanks for doing this. Very helpful!

This is what I'm looking at:
VIN JTEBU4BF0EK206478
Price:$36,283 (MSRP)

Can you please tell me what the invoice price is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
TRDirt, this is an awesome thread, to echo just a few others! I am an FJ hopeful--still gotta convince DH that the FJ wins over 4Runner!
We have test driven an FJ Trails and a 4Runner Trails and are now in decision mode. Understanding what a good price target is would be helpful (and maybe helps me get a beautiful FJ instead of an ugly front-end-like-a-bulldog 4Runner!). Salesperson noted that with the end of the FJs, they aren't negotiating much on price.
Here's the VIN Number for the FJ: JTEBU4BF3EK202456.
Using a build tool on autos.msn.com to match the dealer vehicle details, invoice looks to be about $35,966 (includes a destination charge of $860).
Any info/advice you can give would be great. I am happy to give the sales guy his due, but I'd also like to know we got a fair price. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you again TRDirt for all your work here. You've done it all for free just being a good person and that's epic. I hope the universe has paid you back 10 fold. Btw, I'm wishing you did nissan right about now as I'm looking into getting a car.
We own a Nissan dealer so I might be able to help

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for late responses, things have been getting crazy for me. If you need some help PM me. I might be able to respond to those faster

261 - 270 of 270 Posts