Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv seen a vidio of a FJ and it had TRDoffroed on the side of it. like on the tacoma.whats that all about?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
It's just a decal that that guy put on. Anyone can get it, you just have to go to the Toyota parts department and ask them for the rear panel stickers on either the Taco or the Tundra. :cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but the guy said it has some kind of packege like the taco but i cant understand...and it sais TRDoffroad on the side. im wondering if it has the same stuff that the taco gets with the TRDiffroad

·
Registered
161 Posts
The local dealership here got a few in. It's an option from Toyota:

TRD Rugged Trail Off-Road Package (SF) - TRD Off-Road Package Plus 16" black Baja alloy wheels with P265/70R16 BFGoodrich® Rugged Trail T/A tires, black off-road overfenders, unique TRD Off-Road graphics, accessory front skid plate and unique all-weather floor mats

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Maybe it's a new Toyota package, or it's something the dealer modified, where I got my FJ they have a package where they add an ARB bumper and roofracks and OME lift.:cool:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Don't all the TRD SE from 2007 have that decal? I'll have to find a picture.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
hmm, anyone have any pictures of the trd sticker on the side of an FJ? How does it look?

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
hmm, anyone have any pictures of the trd sticker on the side of an FJ? How does it look?
We saw this bling'ed out FJ in NM last year on the way to the Summit.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Is it me or do FJs just look bad blinged out? I guess I just like an FJ that is a trail rig.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
The local dealership here got a few in. It's an option from Toyota:

TRD Rugged Trail Off-Road Package (SF) - TRD Off-Road Package Plus 16" black Baja alloy wheels with P265/70R16 BFGoodrich® Rugged Trail T/A tires, black off-road overfenders, unique TRD Off-Road graphics, accessory front skid plate and unique all-weather floor mats
That's pretty interesting! Sounds like either a change in the All-Terrain package, or a dealer who is trying to add some options to get a little more profit on the vehicle. Black Baja alloy wheels? Can anyone provide some photos who lives in Virginia?

·
Registered
161 Posts
That's pretty interesting! Sounds like either a change in the All-Terrain package, or a dealer who is trying to add some options to get a little more profit on the vehicle. Black Baja alloy wheels? Can anyone provide some photos who lives in Virginia?
I'll stop by the dealership this afternoon and see if they have any. Unfortunately, I don't have my good camera in the truck, so cell phone pics will have to do.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts

That pkg. doesn't seem that far off from what I got in my TT FJ edtion.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.