Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you like her??? People either love it or hate it... doesn't matter to me though...I LOVE HER!!!! My little brother did the paint job. It made her unique. Got tired of seeing so many on the road. Bought it for originality...saw 8 black cherry in one day...see the silver everyday. Didn't feel special anymore. Now she is one of a kind again:pinklove: At least so far. I guess people are catching on to how great the FJ is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
How you like her??? People either love it or hate it... doesn't matter to me though...I LOVE HER!!!! My little brother did the paint job. It made her unique. Got tired of seeing so many on the road. Bought it for originality...saw 8 black cherry in one day...see the silver everyday. Didn't feel special anymore. Now she is one of a kind again:pinklove: At least so far. I guess people are catching on to how great the FJ is.
Yea, im starting to hate the fact that I see so many. The paint job will definitley make this one original.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I think it looks great, black and grey looks classy. Flames make it look aggressive. Very nice combo.

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
I like it...your brother did the paint?? He did an outstanding job!!! But tell him to redo the inside door panels...there's something about it that just looks un-done:( ... maybe add a couple thin flames on the far left and right....but I'm no artist so I wouldn't have a clue as to what to do:confused: ....way to go!!! it looks great!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Wow, you went all out on that job, it is really complete in and out. Nice workmanship.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The paint job is just the outside. The interior is chrome flames on the door panels, a butterfly with black flames in the wings, a flame steering wheel cover, black toyota flame sticker on the front window, flame peddle covers, and the flame seat covers. Here is a better pic of the chrome flames on the door panels, all four have them and you can see the butterfly also. I have a few more things that will be done in october so you will get to see more. I just couldn't wait to get started on this web site, so you all get to see the "under-construction" view. I am into the car show thing with the hubby. He has a 1985 mercury capri, which he has restored, so I wanted to spend the quality time with him so I started dressing up my Baby!! She is all looks, no 4 wheeling for her. Just Beauty!!!:pinklove:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
The paint job is just the outside. The interior is chrome flames on the door panels, a butterfly with black flames in the wings, a flame steering wheel cover, black toyota flame sticker on the front window, flame peddle covers, and the flame seat covers. Here is a better pic of the chrome flames on the door panels, all four have them and you can see the butterfly also. I have a few more things that will be done in october so you will get to see more. I just couldn't wait to get started on this web site, so you all get to see the "under-construction" view. I am into the car show thing with the hubby. He has a 1985 mercury capri, which he has restored, so I wanted to spend the quality time with him so I started dressing up my Baby!! She is all looks, no 4 wheeling for her. Just Beauty!!!:pinklove:
I sit correcred!! Looks great

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Nicely done!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,233 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
THat is the beauty of the FJ, it is merely a blank slate. What you do with it to makke iit yours is up to you. Mod On!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The flame paint job looks great . Are you going to add anymore flames down the side ?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Ha ha! Flames on your FJ! I almost crapped my pants. I can't believe i am saying this, but it looks great. Your brother did a nice job, not to overdone like some other flame paint jobs I have seen. Still can't believe I love it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts