Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to post some items in the Buy/Sell section. When I submit it for preview or to post, I just get a blank white screen and nothing happens. Can someone provide advice on this? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I just inquired about this yesterday on the Help Desk section and got a reply that they're aware and admin is working it...in the mean time, I'll keep trying occasionally until it goes through.

·
Administrator
2,074 Posts
Hello there,

The temporary fix right now is to put 1 character in the title and edit it afterward.
We're looking into this bug at the moment.
It seems like common words in the thread title are triggering this.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Administrator
2,074 Posts
@Administrator

Hersog and ridefoxone are attempting to PM each other. Hersog is receiving this message. I checked and ridefoxones's PM's & email's are on.
Hello there,

ridefoxone inbox could be full. The user will need to double check how many PM's are in their inbox and sent items.

Ed

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Hello there,

ridefoxone inbox could be full. The user will need to double check how many PM's are in their inbox and sent items.

Ed

@Winterpeg took care of it and it is fixed.

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hello there,

The temporary fix right now is to put 1 character in the title and edit it afterward.

Ed
This seems to be reocurring now, since Sunday the 31st of March, 2019. The workaround still works for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello there,

Ed
Was having this issue yesterday and used the "single character" option to get my Vehicles for Sale post up. But when I went back to edit the Title is only updated within the post. The title in the listing page is still "x". Any help to copy that over would be appreciated.

https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/vehicles-sale/733202-x.html#post9224396

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
After creating the thread I IMMEDIATELY go back and edit that first post. Remember you have to be in ADVANCED mode to be able to edit the Title. :smile

Good Luck,
Lee

The bottom RH side of the edit box, GO ADVANCED.. works for me.

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
@cutriver When I tried the first time with the work around, I was slow to edit the post title but all it did was use the temporary title for the first user posts until I did the edit. After that it used the new title..

·
Registered
23 Posts
@Lee44 - For some reason that just doesn't seem to be working for me. I edited the title once again and, while the title does change within the post itself, the title in the listing remains the dreaded "x". I do appreciate the effort to help. I guess it's just one of those things...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts