Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I would like to know if I can get help. I purchased a winch cover for my Smittybilt X20 winch but it doesn't wrap around it because there is no room inside the Smittybilt M1 winch housing to wrap the cover around, also the winch connections are in the way that prevents the cover to wrap around. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams #181/2500<>< <*((^(((><
229 Posts
Hi, I do not have a winch but searched your issue. Seems like it is a common problem. Here is one review you can search more online. Good luck!

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought about returning this after receiving this and finding ...
Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016
Verified Purchase
I thought about returning this after receiving this and finding that it didn't work for other customers with the X2O 10k winch. However after looking at it I just untied the knot and relocated where it routes. Instead of it two longitudinal lines (for each draw string) going towards the back. I moved the inside corner to go out to the back outsider side.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I do not have a winch but searched your issue. Seems like it is a common problem. Here is one review you can search more online. Good luck!

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought about returning this after receiving this and finding ...
Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016
Verified Purchase
I thought about returning this after receiving this and finding that it didn't work for other customers with the X2O 10k winch. However after looking at it I just untied the knot and relocated where it routes. Instead of it two longitudinal lines (for each draw string) going towards the back. I moved the inside corner to go out to the back outsider side.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><
Thank you REEL-M-N for your prompt response. I'll look into it. Be safe out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts