Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you’re going to Truck Fest at the Puyallup Fairgrounds on 9 & 10 April here is a link to register for a $1000 truck towing package give away from 4 Wheel Parts and Salt Patrol.

It includes Cold Air Intake, Chip/Programmer and Air Bags. Just fill the form out and drop off at Truck Fest. :clap:

Salt Patrol - The Sport Fisherman's Resource

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Yep, I will be there also. I will be looking on a deal for some new rims and tires as well as some recovery gear. I am also in the market for a new rig but I don't know if they will have that there.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
I take it you got bad news on the diff Brian?
No, I am just thinking about buying a new tow vehicle and a flatbed trailer for my toys.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah I got some broken parts... She's at the dealership right now and I'm driving a little go kart of a Toyota Yaris in the meantime... :(

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Sweet!!! We should try to make this an outing!! We can meet up for breakfast or lunch and head over!!!

What day is good for everyone? I always seem to find good deals at this event!!!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Get a big trailer so I can come too!
Damn!! What happened?

We just sunk $180 on Mrs Chewey's car, her Camry busted the rear bank flex tube (V6). Had to get that replaced, running straight pipes was a little on the loud side!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts