Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the truck & jeep fest at Reliant center this weekend? It's free admission! I'm planning on going Saturday 21st not sure what time but if others are going I can adjust my plans and if your going from the northwest or west side of Houston we can FJpool.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was thinking of going on Saturday too, but I have work so I might just be in and out of there.

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
Do they charge for parking? Last year I thought it was free (or maybe old sarge covered it haha).

I might swing by on Saturday morning. Dave's KOH buggy is going to be on display at the BFG booth. They were cleaning it up for the show when I was pulling the transfercase at the shop today.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
It's $8 or $10 to park. Nothing there is free!

·
Registered
95 Posts
admission is free and so is the t-shirt (to the first 100).

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
I pulled into the lot and parked next to 2 yellow FJs, one w/a 6" lift, the other with a 3". Lots of pretty things to look at inside and some pretty decent deals on things if your looking to buy. I was out at my FJ typing this message, sitting next to a 2010 & 2009 TT, when Aww Jeez & TheKeeper + wife rolled in. It beats sitting around the house or cutting the grass.

·
Registered
273 Posts
It was a nice show and I agree with the some pretty things to look at. I parked near a few FJs. The only one I noticed was the one FJ that had Aww Jeez on the back haha. I don't know anyone but also a blue FJ, a sandstorm FJ and a yellow FJ. I ended up walking out of the show with a K&N intake since it was cheap, no shipping and came with an extra 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
95 Posts
FJshelton and I convoyed from Crosby and parked next 2 a lifted yellow, non lifted yellow and Vodoooo. We met the lady that drove the lifted yellow on 20s and yes I forgot her screen name. Sorry but I remember she drove down from San Antonio and is a member of this forum.

Five-by-five thanks for putting the card on my door I felt so loved. I left it in my FJ so I could pass it on when I see another FJ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts