Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I have posted this question on 2 other threads and never got an answer, just got skipped over. I have the offroad package on a 4x4 2008. I really like to do nothing to the suspension and dont want spacers, but i want a all black wheel that will stick out maybe 2 inches beyond the wheel well to give it a more aggressive stance. Any suggestions on wheels (specifics such as offset etc) and tire sizes to use? Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
When you say "no spacers" do you mean no suspension spacers or wheel spacers ???

You'll need a bodymount chop .....

2 inches seems like a alot unless you're including the tires in that .... I'll go measure how far mine stick out in a minute...... I'm running a set of dick depek dc-1

17X9
-12mm offset
wrapped in a 33X12.5X17 Mickey Thompsons MTZ's

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you say "no spacers" do you mean no suspension spacers or wheel spacers ???

You'll need a bodymount chop .....

2 inches seems like a alot unless you're including the tires in that .... I'll go measure how far mine stick out in a minute...... I'm running a set of dick depek dc-1

17X9
-12mm offset
wrapped in a 33X12.5X17 Mickey Thompsons MTZ's
Well 2 inches might be a little much. I want to definitely stick out just a bit. I will be very interested to see how far your set up sticks out. By spacers i mean wheel spacers. Suspension wise i would really like to do nothing to it. i would definitely hope to just buy wheels and tires and leave it at that as it is purely a daily driver for the occasional easy trail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts