Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Laramie for work the other day and I saw a pretty sexy TT FJ with what looked like bushwackers, lift, ARB Bumper and other things. Anyone know who that was I'd like to catch up with ya. I am over there once a week. Oh yeah, I was in a VooDoo FJ w/ARB bumper, TRD SE wheels/Tires. Thanks!!

Tim

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have not seen a TT FJ in Laramie yet, but I will keep my eyes open. I will send you a wave if I see you in town.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I saw a TT edition with Laramie plates on 287 headed south from Casper towards Rawlins. We waved to each other while I was on my way to Casper..... Heck I live in Rawlins....:wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will give you a wave when I am in Laramie too! Maybe that TT does not live in Laramie, but it was nice looking.......

·
Registered
670 Posts
Three weeks ago, I saw a TT SE in Casper... possibly all the same rig??

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have to agree!\

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It could be!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Spradley Toyota in Cheyenne had a used '7 Voodoo w/BFGs for sale a week ago and I just saw it on Lincolnway w/ temp tags. A lady was at the wheel, I gave an FJ wave, but no response. Must have thought I was a dirty olde man...Used to exchange lots of waves in my Wrangler.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I get a lot of no response waves..... from other owners :wave:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Keep wavin':wave:, we may convert a few of the 'uninitiated'.:cheers:

·
Registered
670 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Next time I am in Laramie I just might stop by and give a wave and honk. There is a new Thai restaurant in Laramie and good friends of ours owns it. The name is ANONG's we visit and eat quite a bite. She owns 2 restaurants the other is in Rawlins...:wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info Rossi! Its a pretty sweet rig. I did get a wave from a lifted sandstorm in Cheyenne the other day, I was impressed. I used to drive a Jeep so I am used to the wave too, but only get about 50% of people waving back.....:cowfrown:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts