Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about going for an 08 TT, but I'm confused as to what packages are available for it. The website is pretty awful at "building" a TT edition.

1. What packages can you add to the TT? I've seen people say the got the convience package added...are there any others that can be added to the TT?
1a. I visited the dealer and they had 2 TT's...both had the convience package already. Do they all come with it?

2. Do all the TT's come with the roof rack as part of the TT package?

3. Anything that is a "must have" that I should get from the dealer before pickup?

4. Anyone ever have a dealer give you a hard time about having the front license plate NOT installed? It's state law to have one, but I'd rather not put it on. Is the dealer responsible for putting one on?
4a. What about the dealer's badge? Do not want this on my new truck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
834 Posts
im not sure about the packages, the roof rack my local dealer has a tt without a roof rack. Also you can ask them not to put the plate on im sure they would do what you ask considering your buying a car from them. And no you don't have to have the decals from the dealer on. I remember a couple of years ago they used to make you sign a certain section asking if they could put there decals on, now it just seems they do it without asking.

·
Registered
834 Posts
oh must have full tank of gas not the cheap stuff mine as well have the good stuff put in, and ask to see the reciept because i bet they just put 87 in it and tell you they put in 91

1 - 4 of 4 Posts